Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An instant cure

"Take the train," she said. "Whoever has taken the train has been cured."

"Yeah, well, you know... I like this pain. It makes me feel alive."

"I know about your masochist tendencies. But its not like you are bleeding and you get to lick your wounds and drink your blood, you know. This is muscle pain. You are getting old and you need to act your age. Enough of this exercise. You heave your chest and flex your limbs like you are all of 16, but you are growing no younger you know. You stretched yourself too far and now your bloody back hurts."

"Bah!! In my heart I'm always 16, and you know that. As long as the mind is young, the body will obey. You just feel old yourself and are venting it out on me."

"Fine, whatever you say. But for now, just go and board the goddamn train. I'm getting more bored here while you lie in bed doing nothing."

"What train is this? I don't want to move an inch."

"Oh, but you must, you know. You have to move. Come, I'll help you. The nearest stop is pretty close, the station of Aah."

"Fine, I'll move, I'll move. And where do I get off??"

"At the station of Aaha. They have a space-time warp there which will bring you back here."

"Oh cool. So what's this train called?"

"Moov. Aah se Aaha tak. Instant cure."

6 Comments:

At 13 May, 2009, Blogger Nirupama blipped...

Nice write! :)

 
At 14 May, 2009, Blogger mittushi blipped...

Leech!

 
At 14 May, 2009, Blogger cYb0rG blipped...

@Iris: Gracias...

@Sush: Haha...

 
At 14 May, 2009, Blogger Kiran blipped...

I kinda guessed it at the station of Aah. :P

Speechless :|

 
At 14 May, 2009, Blogger cYb0rG blipped...

@KJ: Aah... :)

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Anarchy blipped...

Eeeps... Gleeps

*looks for a grave frantically before dying*

Doesn't this belong at the OUCH waala blog than Static Evolution :P

Nice chutkula though :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home