Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Back!!

After a long hiatus from the world of blogs, I'm back to the task!!

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the delay in posting. There were a multitude of reasons, all of which I will sum up below. Secondly, I'm back for good (I hope)...

As to why I wasnt blogging... its a long story...

It all began with The Showdown. I was extremely pissed at whatever I was pissed at, and this led me to adopt measures to win the showdown.

In April of last year, I changed homes and moved to Airport Road, which meant that it took an hour extra to reach home (read less free time) and staying with the Knight, whose exploits with a lance I have already mentioned.

Then, I was drafted into a new project at work, something which I loved doing and which kept me always busy, which I feel is an extremely intoxicating combiation. More work, more responsibilities, and all this meaning more fun... what more could I ask for?? And no, Im not talking about buttermilk...

Then came the Showdown... for those of you who have not yet guessed at what is is (or was), of course it was the CAT!!

Now though the plan was to prepare for this, I'm sorry to say that the same task was not done. All the preparation which actually helped was some revision of math formulae, and then a couple of pegs before the exam...

Net result: I get a 99.06, with calls from IIMs BACKI... preparation for phase 2 starts...

Then came derailment... I was unable to prepare for this properly too... my mom passed away in January leavin us all in shock... stayed at home for close to three weeks, and then came back to Bangalore on the morning of the K interview...

Which brings us to the interview phase...
1. Kozhikode: Kept my mouth shut in the GD... had a decent PI... got through...
2. Bangalore: Good GD, decent PI, no go...
3. Ahmedabad: Good GD, awesome PI... no go...
4. Indore: Decent GD, decent PI... got through...
5. Calcutta: Decent GD, Weird PI... no go...

So that means that I will be going to Kozhikode to pursue my MBA... and this is my last month in Bangalore... but needless to say, the blogs will continue...

And I wont really miss Bangalore because many of my friends will be there in K with me... Abhishek aka anarchy... Mridul aka Baby... and the subject of my next post... Avshesh aka Sallu!!

Cheers!!

9 Comments:

At 20 May, 2007, Blogger Anarchy blipped...

hehehe... sallu is gonna kill you for that!!!

but ok man... 2 years are gonna be good together! :)

DotA clan... OUCH... so many things to look forward to!

cheers!

 
At 20 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous blipped...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 20 May, 2007, Blogger cYb0rG blipped...

@anarchy:

Cant wait for the LAN games... and the bakar... apna to solid gang hai re... :)


@Chaitanya:

Thanx...

 
At 31 May, 2007, Blogger Shubhankar blipped...

Hmmm...I dont think u ever "derailed"...u had a humongous challenge before u & personal setbacks made i even tougher...But u came out of it flying high..!! :-)

Congrats & Kudos..!!!

Shubhankar...from PG..& NITT :D

 
At 31 May, 2007, Blogger cYb0rG blipped...

@shubhankar:

Thanks man... All the best 2u2... :)

 
At 17 June, 2007, Blogger Raj blipped...

sorry, just read ur blog entry. anyway, hope you had a good break before beginning the slog.

 
At 23 June, 2007, Blogger cYb0rG blipped...

@raj: hehe... thx... sure did...

 
At 26 June, 2007, Blogger Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye blipped...

new post due cyborg.... :)
so waakkkeee up n get recharged....

 
At 05 September, 2007, Blogger Anarchy blipped...

Cyborg... u suck..
when the hell is a new post coming anyways??? :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home